Life caught up to me for a little while there and I didn't get any articles posted at Runner's Tribe. The upcoming NCAA Championships kicked me into gear, however, and I've just posted a pseudo-preview of the meet here.
In the article I look at 10 different hypothetical gambling stakes and break down whether we should take the over or the under. Here's the 10:
- Total championships for Andrew Wheating +/- 1.5
- Number of English victories on Saturday +/- 1.5
- Number of distance points scored by freshmen +/- 30
- Number of Aussie points scored +/- 17
- Number of NCAA Meet Records broken +/- 1.5
- Distance points differential between Oregon and Oklahoma State +/- 26.5
- Women's 800m winning time +/- 2:00.00
- Combined margin of victory in men's and women's 10,000 meters +/- 1:10
- Number of games this NBA Finals is going to go +/- 6.5
- Number of to-the-wire epic distance finals +/- 3.5
To read the whole article, click here.